Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Talk About Fast!!!

If you were praying that we would sell our house quickly, then I am pleased to tell you that we just signed a contract.  We have been in negotiations since Sunday and finally came to an agreement tonight.  I can hardly believe that this is happening.  Our first house had a contract in 3 days and this house has a contract after 1 week.  I would say that my dad builds a great house.  The buyers will have a home inspection within 10 days and then the final contract will be negotiated. 

Now, we need prayers that we will be able to find a new house that meets all of our needs pretty fast.  We looked at a house today and are looking at another one tomorrow.  Please also pray that my sanity remains intact.  David is really excited, and I have a headache and feel like I am going to throw up.  Also, if you have ideas about where to get boxes, please let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was fast!! Will keep you in my prayers. I know you'll find just the right house for your little family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com