Saturday, July 20, 2013

House Update

We found a house, and the sellers have agreed on our offer.  The house needs some curb appeal, but the inside seems to be in great shape, and the layout will definitely work for us.  There will be a home inspection Monday afternoon to make sure there are no hidden problems.  David is very excited about the move, but I am still waiting until everything checks out with both houses before I really accept that we are moving.  The home inspection on our current house has been conducted, and the buyers have submitted a request to have some items from the report repaired.  We are in discussions about what we are willing to do for them.  Please pray that we make wise decisions and that everything with both houses work out easily.

1 comment:

  1. Praying all will go well with the houses. I love hearing about Amelia - she is so precious! Thanks for keeping this blog going. Although I haven't met her in person yet, I feel I know her so well. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com