Sunday, July 7, 2013

Amelia with Sweet Gifts

This week, we had lunch with my friend, Melissa.  She made Amelia the most precious outfit for her birthday.  I decided to let Amelia wear it to church today and took some pictures to share.  Melissa is so talented and is actually the person who taught me to knit.  I am so grateful to her for passing along her knowledge.  Now, I just need more time to actually sit and knit.  Amelia keeps me way too busy!  Thanks, Melissa!





Melissa even put her monogram on a diaper cover to match!

She's actually smiling in this picture!

It's also fun to twirl in this dress.


The Asian Bitty Baby was from my friend, Vickie, and the stroller was from my friend, Becky.  Amelia loved the stroller at first sight, but the Bitty Baby has had to grow on her.  She is just not that crazy about dolls with plastic heads.  This baby fits in the stroller perfectly.  Amelia likes to push her new baby all over the house, but it is also fun to take the baby in and out of the stroller.









 

Amelia has her two year appointment with the pediatrician on Wednesday.  I'll try to update the blog after the appointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com