Friday, May 10, 2013

The Fashionista

Amelia is becoming much more opinionated when it comes to fashion.  For a while now, Amelia has been choosing her jewelry and bows.  This morning, she decided to choose her entire outfit.  I pulled out an outfit for her to wear, and she immediately began shaking her head and saying, "NO!"  She kept pulling the shirt off when I tried to put it over her head.  So, I decided to let her choose what she wanted to wear today.  We weren't going anywhere, so it really didn't matter.  I picked Amelia up and held her up to her clothes in the closet.  She immediately grabbed a skirt that my friend, Jane Leslie, gave her.  It is very sparkly but still a little big.  She started giggling when I put it on her.  I grabbed a plain white shirt and put it over her head.  She continued to be happy.  Amelia then went through her shoes and tried on 3 different pair until she was happy with her choice.  I was very impressed that she put her own shoes on and off as she tried them on.  I was also excited to see that she was matching her shoes correctly and not trying to put on two different style shoes.  After choosing the outfit, it was time to accessorize.  Amelia chose a bow and the panda necklace that Aunt Laurie sent her from Epcot.  Her outfit was complete and she was proud of her choices.  I think I may be in trouble if this keeps up!  Here are some photos:



Amelia is showing me her shoes in this picture.







She is saying "cheese" for the camera. :)


Isn't she the most precious thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com