Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day!  Today, I am honored that God chose me to be Amelia's mommy.  He certainly knew what He was doing when He made her a part of our family.  She has grown and changed so much over the past year.  Amelia's personality is really shining through.  She truly is a perfect combination of us. 

This morning, David went up to get Amelia out of bed.  He brought her downstairs and put her in bed with me while he made breakfast.  It was nice getting a bit of rest this morning since I have been sick this weekend with strep throat.  David and Amelia gave me a beautiful black and white diamond necklace.  You should be able to see it in pictures from today below.

Last year, Poppy and PawPaw gave me a Japanese Maple tree in honor of my first Mother's Day.  They asked that each year, Amelia and I have our picture taken in front of it.  Here are our photos from last year and then today.

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's day 2013

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day 2014
Isn't it amazing how much Amelia has changed!  I love comparing the pictures of last year and today.  I hope all of you have a very happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com