Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt Practing

Yes, I realize that I am posting twice today.  It won't happen often (if ever again), but I didn't get a chance to post last night about the creamed potatoes memory.  So, here is a post for today. :)

Today was actually a warm day!  After a visit to work to have lunch with my school friends, Amelia had a little nap and then we went out to play.  I have been letting Amelia hunt Easter eggs in the house, but I thought it was a good afternoon to take her outside and practice hunting in the yard.  I threw some empty eggs in the grass and let her pick them up and put them in a bag.  I then got a little challenging and put them in different spots.  She was wearing her Easter bunny outfit, so it was a perfect time to take some pictures.  I think we will try dying Easter eggs tomorrow afternoon after the Good Friday service at church and nap time.  We are making Ninja Easter eggs, so wish us luck!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com