Friday, February 1, 2013

I Love a Necklace!


Amelia has become all about a sparkly necklace!  She LOVES them.  She has been very into a couple of Mardi Gras necklaces that I had around the house, but they were very long on her and her foot kept getting caught when she tried to crawl around while wearing them.  Amelia and I found a sale on a few necklaces that were her size.  She asks to put one on each morning and will wear them ALL day (of course, I take them off for naps).  Yesterday, she decided she wanted to wear 2 of her new necklaces AND the purple Mardi Gras beads (at least they match her outfit).  She is showing off in these pictures.





I had to take the batteries out of the remote.

I love this picture of Amelia.  It captures her personality exactly. 

Can you tell that she is on the move in some of these photos?  She barely sits still!

Amelia has started to feed herself when I walk away from the table, or I'm not going fast enough for her.  She thinks Chobani yogurt is GREAT and refuses any other kind.  I think I'll send these photos to them and see what they think. :)







This morning, Daddy decided to get Amelia up and dress her before coming down for breakfast.  I'm not sure if you can tell from these pictures, but Amelia is wearing a cute shirt that fits, pants that are 2 sizes too big (and don't match the shirt), and socks that are too small that have frogs on them.  Daddy did remember to put a necklace on the girl, so he gets points for that.  He also gets points for putting her in pink.  We changed her outfit before running some errands today.  :)

Amelia can't scoot herself forward, but she's a pro at scooting backwards.

David even rolled up the pants legs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com