Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Latest on Our Move

What were we thinking when we decided to put our house up for sale?  It has been a whirlwind of emotion, and the stress of packing and leaving this house is about to put me over the edge.  We are set to close on the sell of our house and the purchase of the new house on Friday with back to back closings.  The moving trucks will arrive at our house Saturday morning and move our things to our new home.  David is super excited, but I am still feeling hesitant about the entire thing.  Yes, I know that I agreed to this and that in some parts, it was my fault.  I put the sign in the yard.  I honestly never expected any of this to evolve so quickly, and it is making my head spin. 

I have spent the past week packing up our house while Amelia has been at school.  Her first week of school occurred at the perfect time for me to actually get some things accomplished.  I have made some good headway, but there is still a lot more to pack.  I just keep looking around trying to figure out how our things in this big house are going to fit in a smaller house.  David assures me that it will get done.

This will be a very busy week for us.  Friday and the weekend will be pretty crazy.  We have the following prayer requests and would appreciate each of you lifting us up this week:

- We will be able to get everything packed and all needed items ready for the closings on Friday
- The closings will not have any issues
- All of our items will be moved without any damage
- Amelia and Bailey will transition easily to our new house
- I will survive everything with my sanity




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com