Friday, February 12, 2016

Australia Day 4

Our fourth day in Australia was spent with David getting fitted for his tux with the groomsmen, and Amelia and I spending the day together. Amelia and I decided to venture out to Chinatown and Paddy's Market. This place took me straight back to CHINA! It was amazing! Amelia and I ate a wonderful lunch of yakisoba noodles and enjoyed the day shopping. We even found her Chinese New Year dress!















 After a fun day of shopping, Amelia and I met everyone at the Sydney Opera House for appetizers and drinks. We were hoping for dinner, but they were extremely crowded! The view was amazing though! We left our friends and went to eat at an Italian restaurant, where jet-lagged Amelia fell asleep in my arms. It is rare that it happens, so we took a picture of it!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com